Sisters Place thanks our many partners in service who help to provide necessary services, programs, and direct support for our resident families.
We are very thankful for the on-going and generous support that we receive from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the Allegheny County Department of Human Services. Since 1996 this support has helped Sisters Place to continue our mission.
The following organizations help to provide direct support, services and programs for participating families.
- Allegheny Intermediate Unit
- Alliance for Infants and Toddlers
- Early Head Start (Family Foundations)
- Family Links
- Family Resources
- Goodwill Industries of SW Pennsylvania
- Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
- Homeless Children’s Education Fund
- Homeless Children’s Network
- Jefferson Regional Foundation
- Mentoring Partnership of Southwestern PA
- Magee Women’s Hospital
- Pittsburgh AIDS Taskforce
- Produce Marketplace
- Tickets for Kids
- Travelers Aid
- Wesley Family Services
- WOMEN of Southwestern PA
- Women’s Center and Shelter of Greater Pittsburgh
- Work Link
- YWCA Greater Pittsburgh