Many people consider donating items that they may no longer need or use to a charity. Sisters Place is grateful for the support that we receive each year – and the funds that are saved by donations received from our supporters. We cannot accept or use all donations and ask that you contact us if you have any questions. Below we have listed some of the current needs of the residents at Sisters Place.
- Small Kitchen Tables w/2-4 chairs
- Living room sofas, loveseats and chairs
- Small Tables
- Televisions (medium-sized)
- Digital TV Converter Box
- DVD Players
- Microwave Carts
- Child Safety Aids, such as Plug Guards, Cabinet Door Locks, etc.
- Full Sized Toiletries
- Non Perishable Food
- New Kitchenware
- Cleaning Products
- GetGo Gas Gift Cards
- Walmart or Giant Eagle Gift Cards
- Other Gift Cards
- Bus Tickets
- First Aid Kits
- Drinking glasses
- Door mats
- Coffee pots
- Paper products (paper towels, toilet paper, napkins, paper plates)
- Dish towels/rags
If you have something that you would like to donate that is not on this list please contact 412-233-3903 or [email protected]sistersplace.org. Due to challenging storage constraints, we do not typically accept used clothing unless there is a specific need listed above.
Support our fundraising events by donating:
- Gift Cards
- New & gently used jewelry
- Bottles of Wine
- Wine Glasses
- Designer Handbags
- Candles, gift soaps/lotions, etc.
- Sports & Entertainment Tickets
- Vacation Destinations/Accommodations
If you have something that you would like to donate that is not on this list please contact 412-233-3903 or [email protected].